Tplinklogin.net is the official wireless network’s admin panel page for TP-Link Router. If you wish to setup your tp link router, you have to login to the portal where you can actually make a lot of changes such as New Password, Configure LAN/Ethernet settings, etc. In this page, we have shared a detailed guide on tplinklogin portal which will help you configure and setup your router easily.
In order to configure your tp-link router, you need to login to the portal first. If you don’t know which login details to use, check what we have shared below.
Tp Link Login Username and Password
The login details that you generally use to connect to your wireless network is not same with your tp link router login password and username. Don’t get confused, use the username and password what we have shared below.
Please note that the username and password are both case sensitive and there are no capital letters in both of them.
TPLinkLogin Instructions for http://tplinklogin.net
It is highly suggested to connect to the internet through tp link router via wifi (wireless network) or LAN (Local Area Network). You can use the username and password shared above to to login to the portal.
1. Open any web browser on your laptop or mobile device (Google Chrome is preferred).
2. Type tplinklogin.net in the URL bar of the browser that you have opened on your device.
3. Otherwise, you can also use tp link 192.168 admin admin url (full address: 192.168.1.1).
4. Tp-Link Router Login Page will be opened up on the browser screen.
5. Enter the default password and username (admin for both), check details shared above.
6. Tap “Login” after entering the username and password.
That’s it! you will be logged in to the portal where you can actually do a lot of things such as configuring WPS settings, DCP, IP Masking, Port configuration, etc.
Tplinklogin.net Not Working – Trouble Shooting Guide
If you have trouble with tp link wifi router login, you can check out the tips shared below to fix it right away.
1. Try Different Password
Login issue is the major problem in most of the cases. It means that the username and password are changed to something else from the default details. In such cases, you have to enter the updated username and password to login to the portal.
2. Check Router Box for Model Based Login Details.
On the other hand, some models of tp-link router have different username & passwords. So, you can check the details easily at the back side of the router box.
If you still not able to login to the portal, check out the instructions shared below to reset the wifi router.
Recover TP-Link Forgot Password & Username
If you have lost the username or password and both of them either, you can factory reset the router easily.
1. Don’t turn off the router box, let it run continuously.
2. Look for the Reset button (or) hole at the rear side of the router box.
3. Press the reset button (or) press with a pin in the hole for more than 10 seconds.
4. Turn off the router box now and turn it on to apply the changes made.
That’s it! now your tp link router is ready to login with the default username & password. Please note that you need to use “admin” as username & password to login successfully.
Pro Tip: It is important to note that you need to connect your smartphone or laptop to the wifi network freshly again to use the internet since you have reset the router.
TpLinkLogin portal can be accessed from the devices which are connected to the same network. So, it is advised to follow the guidelines shared above to setup your router box. In case you need any further help, you can comment below with your doubts or questions.